top of page

Temporary Residence 

  • Study Permit

  • Work Permit

  • Super Visa

  • Visitor Visa

Study Permit

Studying in Canada is one of the best decisions you can make. Canada has one of the best education system in the world, tuition is affordable and you have the opportunity to gain valuable Canadian work experience during and after your study. International students in Canada are provided a pathway to becoming Canadian Permanent Residents and ultimately Canadian Citizens,

At Layo Immigration we assist intending students with schools and program search, school application and study permit (visa) application.

Work Permit

If you are a Temporary Foreign Worker (TFW) needing work permit or work permit extension, we can assist with the preparation of your application to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). We also assist with LMIA applications for Canadian employers.

Visitor Visa and Super Visa

Canada is a multicultural country with vast tourist attractions and we are here to assist you with your visa applications to visit  your families/friends and also experience Canada's ambiance.

We also prepare Super Visa applications for eligible parents and grandparents who intend to spend a longer quality time with their children and grandchildren as Super Visa affords them the opportunity to remain in Canada for up to two years without the need to renew their status.

bottom of page